Police - 999
- If you are in a situation in which you are worried about your physical safety or that of others then call the police: 999.
NHS Choices - 111
- To get urgent help, use the NHS 111 online service, or call 111 if you are unable to get help online.
- For life-threatening emergencies, call 999 for an ambulance.
Click here for 24 hour advice and support from a mental health expert.
Crisis Team - 0303 123 1146
- The Crisis Resolution and Home Treatment Team is a team of experienced mental health experts, which includes nurses, social workers, psychiatrists and pharmacy staff. It offers assessment and home treatment for people over 16 experiencing a mental health crisis, as an alternative to hospital admission.
- For urgent or emergency referrals requiring a response within 24 hours please call: 0303 123 1146 or freephone 0800 652 2861 (24/7); for Deaf service users please text 07887 625 277.
More help here: cntw.nhs.uk
Onecall - 01670 536 400
- Onecall brings together adult social care and healthcare staff from within Northumberland County Council, and partners in Northumbria Police. Its priority is to provide help at the earliest opportunity before the situation becomes more serious.
- If you are worried about a child or adult’s welfare who lives in Northumberland contact Onecall on 01670 536 400.
More help here: northumbria.nhs.uk
- Childline is a free, private and confidential service that you can access online and on the phone. They can provide help and support for people up to their 19th birthday.
More help here: childline.org.uk
Samaritans - 116 123
- You can access confidential emotional support at any time from Samaritans by calling 116 123.
- This service is available 24/7, 365 days of the year.
Link to website: samaritans.org
Young Minds - Text YM to 85258
- Young Minds offers 24/7 support across the UK for those experiencing a mental health crisis.
- If you need urgent help, text YM to 85258. All texts are answered by trained volunteers, with support from experienced clinical supervisors.
- Texts are free from EE, O2, Vodafone, 3, Virgin Mobile, BT Mobile, GiffGaff, Tesco Mobile and Telecom Plus.
More help here: youngminds.org.uk